Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Let's Give Them Something to Talk About

        Today really started off with a bang. That conversation I had with the Asian guy where we harmlessly flirted with each other really took a turn for the raunchy. I mean, by five in the morning we were typing up all these things we'd do to each other if we were in the same city. Some naked wrestling was popped up, and then some blowjobs and other shenanigans. I mean, I got really into it talking about what I'd to to his junk. Whoa. We both definitely came. He even said he shot the wall behind him. Dang, I internet banged him good haha. That was really something I was not expecting. We've only had three full length conversations together. It just kind of happened. I thought we were just gonna be two gay chat buddies...now what??? That was intense. To be honest, I was feeling really lonely before I started talking to him that night so I guess all's well that ends well. At work I was a bit distracted though. I couldn't stop thinking about what I did and how all that even happened. Is this right? I don't even know this guy. Now I'm just cycling between a steel hard on from last night and a little bit of confused regret when I think about it. I guess I finally have something to say when it comes to dudes. Whoaaaaaa.
          To add to the amount of awkward you can have in one day, I went for dinner and a movie with a friend I wanted to get to know more. She's kind of my camp partner so we are just trying to find time to hang out right now. Apparently the new movie Savages wasn't the best idea. The action scenes were fantastic and the drama was decent, but for some reason the movie was just a little off. I mean, I guess watching a movie with really raunchy sex scenes with someone you don't really know that well can be weird. A strange devil's triangle threesome plot device where two dudes and a gal get high and do it with each other and spend the rest of the movie acting like it's totally fine can be a bit mind boggling. My friend and I were really confounded by it all. To be honest though, I love me some Selma Hayek, so really it wasn't the worst movie ever. Just gave me some weird vibes. Also, I finally have P90x and I am so ready to get sexy and all that jazz. Well, after I find the motivation to lift my fat lazy self out of this internet addiction I have. I need something to distract me from my grad school acceptance worries. Waiting is more stressful than I had anticipated. Maybe I need to talk to that Asian guy again and wack off again? How do you call it? Cyber-ing? That's so 90's and AOL right? I think I'm a little embarrassed for myself right now.

-C.C.

No comments: