Saturday, February 11, 2012

Overcommitted

          That's my problem. All the time. It's almost four in the morning and I really have a problem. I stayed up until three last morning not getting anything done and then skipped a class today. I then went to the rest of my classes just knowing that I had a bunch of things on my mind I still haven't accomplished. I have a test on tuesday, some planning I need to do, my applications to finish, and homework I need to take care of and all of this. Today all I really did was just go around applying for more things to do when I clearly can't even handle the things that are on my plate now. It seemed like such a good idea at the time but things can come crashing down really soon if I'm not careful and prudent about my actions for the next two days. Today was another lesson in over committing since I had the chance to go to this amazing broomball social but I didn't because I thought I could handle going and visiting a friend's place first. I did hang out with my friend who I had so much fun with but I missed broomball, which was kind supposed to be the highlight of my week. I really wish I was there. I guess that's just another lesson I have to learn the hard way. I do this to myself way too often and I have to learn that I just can't deal with it. Yikes.

-C.C.

No comments: