Monday, March 12, 2012

Cousins

      Today started out a bit on the unproductive side since I slept until four in the morning and then jerked off three times in bed. I swear I just don't take care of myself. I mean, I didn't even eat or shower or anything for the longest time today. I'm pretty disgusting, but really when I let myself go on breaks, I just totally let hit the sh*t hit the fan. In other news, I've really been enjoying making plans trying to spend enough time with the cousins while we still have time together. This meant spending a small sleepover together to foster cousin togetherness and really just spend some time with the cousin Max who is going to become a nun. Really, it's been relatively easy for me to deal with, but I just realized how hard it has been for her immediate family. I mean, her little brother who is almost twenty now actually would cry every time they had serious talks about her going into the convent and everything. I didn't even realize. It's crazy, yet she is actually happy and serene about the whole thing. Hmm, interesting to think about I guess. But really all we did was just laugh and talk and then turn in after a few hours. Really I think we didn't have that much to talk about after one of us went to sleep I guess. But really that was the point right? I guess. But really this whole week is really is dedicated to spending time with family and friends and just trying to catch up with my life. But really, I just care about my family a bunch and I'm really glad to have them around. And with this marginally related video, that's the note I'll end on.



-C.C.

No comments: