Monday, January 16, 2012

Tic Toc

     I really want to manage my time better. I just HAVE to. I don't know but I've always been so terrible at it and I just can't seem to take charge of it. This semester I'll try. I'm sleepy actually so I'm off to bed. Maybe it's because of the daytrip I had with the freshman I'm mentoring, the trampoline park we went to together complete with screaming children and foam pits, or the huge amount of food I had for dinner, but I'm pooped. My goodness. Today was a pretty good day. Every MLK day I'm just so grateful I have one less day of school so that I can do stuff like this one more time. The thing is I for some reason feel there isn't quite enough chemistry with my freshman to create a good enough friendship. It's probably just me, but I do try to mentor her about her life choices academically and everything and hopefully everything works out. Either way, life is about to go one hundred miles a minute the next time I wake up. Let's see if I'm ready.

-C.C.

No comments: